Covid 19 Update
From 19th July 2021, the hotel will follow the following guidance.
The safety of our guests has always been the top priority at Bridgewood Manor. To help provide you with assurance and peace of mind, below are some of the key areas we are continuing to address:
- Risk assessments have been completed for guest and staff safety in compliance with the very latest Government / Public Health England guidance.
- Clear screens and hand sanitiser will remain in place
- Enhanced cleaning practices across the hotel, with particular emphasis on the major touch points.
- Our Room service offering and menu has evolved to ensure maximum safety, with food freshly prepared in house.
- Please note that spa / health club facility use is only available between your check in and check out time, 3pm -11am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but due to COVID 19 ruling and social distancing we must limit usage to allow for a safe and pleasurable experience for all. We appreciate your cooperation during these times.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!