Covid 19 Update
Last Updated: 3rd November 2020
With the recent announcement on government lockdown restrictions we are open key workers only until 18th December. After this date we hope to reopen to all guests and welcome you to Bridgewood Manor once again.
The safety of our guests has always been the top priority at Bridgewood Manor. We now face new health challenges brought about by COVID - 19 which require even higher standards of cleanliness. The team have recently been through a period of training, with a focus on these new and enhanced hygiene standards. To help provide you with assurance and peace of mind, below are some of the key areas we are addressing:
- Risk assessments have been completed for guest and staff safety in compliance with the very latest Government / Public Health England guidance.
- We have reconfigured the public areas within the property to ensure both staff and guests experience the highest standards of health and safety, including sneeze guards at reception and clear social distancing markers.
- There are enhanced cleaning practices across the hotel, with particular emphasis on the major touch points.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests and staff at key touch points.
- Guest bedrooms will have additional attention to cleaning high touch points. Whilst our room attendants will wear appropriately compliant PPE, with disposable items changed between cleaning each room.
- Our Room service offering and menu has evolved to ensure maximum safety, with food freshly prepared in house.
- Please note that spa / health club facility use is only available between your check in and check out time, 3pm -11am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but due to COVID 19 ruling and social distancing we must limit usage to allow for a safe and pleasurable experience for all. We appreciate your cooperation during these times.
- And finally, we have used specialist industry and government guidance in opening our facilities – Restaurant, Bar, Meeting Rooms, Gym and Spa. We soon hope to hold social events when the guidance is updated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to a clean and safe hotel when you next come to see us in the hopefully very near future.