How to find us
You'll find Bridgewood Manor in Chatham, a historic town in the stunning county of Kent. Known as the Garden of England, our four-star hotel is surrounded by breath-taking scenery at every turn.
With fantastic links to the M2, M20 and M25 motorways, getting to and from Bridgewood Manor is simple. For those not driving to the hotel, Gatwick Airport is less than an hour away and both Rochester train station and Chatham train station are only three miles from the hotel.
- Great links to M2, M20 & M25 motorways
- Close to Rochester and Chatham train stations
- 40 minutes from London Gatwick Airport
- 40 minutes from St Pancras to Chatham
- 12 minutes from Bluewater Shopping Centre